Lowongan Kerja – PT Nusa Satu Inti Artha (DOKU) didirikan di 2007, DOKU merupakan perusahaan pembayaran elektronik dan manajemen resiko pertama di Indonesia. Sejak saat itu, DOKU telah menjadi perusahaan pembayaran termuka di Indonesia, selalu membuat inovasi baru dan membuat standard baru. Melalui kerja keras dan dedikasi, DOKU telah menjadi perusahaan pembayaran pilihan, baik untuk merchant nasional dan internasional. Berada di garis depan dalam sektor pembayaran B2B, payment gateway, telah memicu ambisi DOKU untuk menjangkau langsung ke konsumen.
Pada tahun 2012 dan 2015, DOKU telah diberikan lisensi e-money dan remittance oleh Bank Indonesia. Saat ini, produk e-wallet dari DOKU telah digunakan oleh lebih dari 1.6 juta konsumen Indonesia dan bisnis remittance kami telah diperluas ke empat Negara. Dibantu oleh 26.000 Merchant, DOKU terus berada di garis depan dalam gaya kehidupan non-tunai masa kini. ‘Inovasi tak terbatas’ merupakan komitmen DOKU untuk mempertahankan posisinya sebagai perusahaan pembayaran termuka dan menjalankan perannya dalam memajukan ekonomi digital Indonesia.
Saat ini PT Nusa Satu Inti Artha (DOKU) kembali membuka lowongan kerja terbaru pada bulan April 2023 untuk sejumlah posisi yang dibutuhkan. Bagi anda calon kandidat yang memenuhi kualifikasi, memiliki semangat dan dedikasi yang tinggi serta keinginan untuk berkembang meningkatkan keterampilan dan pengalamannya bersama PT Nusa Satu Inti Artha (DOKU). Berikut adalah posisi dan kualifikasi lowongan yang tersedia pada saat ini.
Lowongan Kerja PT Nusa Satu Inti Artha (DOKU)
1. Executive International Partnerships
- Present, promote, sell, and negotiate products/services with accurate information (e.g. product feature, pricing, and fee)
- Responsibility to acquire and onboard new merchants
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential and identify new potential business with new merchants
- Increase merchants transactions & sales volume, e.g. by doing analysis merchant’s needs, do upselling and suggesting upgrades or additional features to meet their requirement
- Maintain relationships with existing merchants
- Assist the integration process for partners onboarding so that the production process is in line with the timeline for immediate LIVE production
- Assist merchants in any issues/requests; Understand the problems and challenges of merchants and identify ways the business could be better address those heads
- Update merchant database in CRM
- Handle administrative works related to merchant’s data (e.g. craft new sales proposals and contract renewals)
- Prepare periodic reports for sales activities
- Collaborate with internal team to find solutions related to merchants and create merchants satisfaction
- Be the face of DOKU to the merchants and be their partner of choice
- Min. Diploma/Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Management, Economics or Accounting
- Fluent in English (oral & written)
- Familiar with B2B Sales and Market Analysis
- Have min. 2 years working experience in digital marketing, an e-commerce company, or financial technology
- Perfect understanding of the latest digital trends and ability to understand customer behavior and expectations
- motivated self-starter, agile, and able to work quickly in a constantly evolving competitive landscape
- Good communication, negotiation, persuasive, and presentation skills
2. QA Engineer
- Developing and maintaining server-side applications that directly interact with databases using Application Programming Interface (API)
- Testing and debugging your code and meeting quality checks before deployment
- Database creation, integration, and management
- Do non-functional tests (load testing, stress testing, etc).
- Making automation test scripts (design, develop, execute).
- Develop quality software and web applications.
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications.
- Design highly scalable, testable code.
- Discover and fix programming bugs.
- Min. Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Technical Engineering, or related major
- Previous experience working as Software Developer, QA Engineer
- A strong understanding of Java Spring Boot and an understanding of additional programming is a plus
- Experience in working with Web, Mobile, and API Testing in both manual & automation testing
- Experience with creating unit testing and service testing using Katalon Studio, Selenium, and JMeter
- Strong understanding of CI/CD tools (Jenkins)
- SQL database or relational database skills
- Experience with source code management tools such as Git
- Experience working with agile methodology.
3. System Reliability Engineer
- Restore a failed IT service of a related Product as quickly as possible, and ensure appropriate workarounds are put in place if incidents are not resolvable within the agreed SLA.
- Analyze existing IT services of related products and plan how to improve them in the future.
- Prevent incidents from happening, and minimize the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented, maintaining known errors and workarounds.
- Liaise with merchants and other IT personnel for applications (related to the product) troubleshooting, configuration, and maintenance.
- Manage lifecycle and release management processes for applications.
- Responsible for the continuous delivery process to build, deploy and promote applications.
- Ensure apps have automated functional tests that are used by the continuous delivery process to determine the successful deployment and operation of applications.
- Acts as 2nd level support of applications, triaging issues, and disseminating them to other IT personnel as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or any related major.
- Familiar with CI/CD Tools (Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, etc).
- Knowing of Java Programming Language for at least 2 years.
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies.
- Having a minimum of 1 year of experience in Software Development.
- Having a minimum of 1 year of experience in System Administration and Operations.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
4. System & Cloud Engineer
- Configure systems, backup configuration, and documentation, automating system using various configuration management tools
- Troubleshoot in network device on staging, and production
- Apply security procedure on system & cloud to protect vulnerable data, software, and hardware
- Do and check data backup as the anticipation of disaster
- Update software & license, recommend renew & purchase; upgrade data network equipment to the latest stable firmware releases
- Report system & cloud operational status, monitor system performance and track usage
- Give technical advice or solutions for the IT team and the software developer team
- Liaise with other IT personnel for problem resolution, ensures timely liaison with vendors regarding problems, fixes, and required enhancement
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution, ensures timely liaison with vendors regarding problems, fixes, and required enhancement
- Have experience in systems at least 1-2 years work experiences.
- Experience with Linux OS, preferred Centos and RockyLinux
- Experience with Alibaba Cloud, preferred ECS, ACK, and Log Service
- Experience with Kubernetes, Container, and Docker
- Experience with Amazon AWS, preferred ECS, ACK, and Log Service
- Good documentation skill
- Good in English
5. Frontend Engineer
- Responsible for developing new user-facing features, determining the structure and design of web pages, building reusable codes, optimizing page loading times, and using a variety of markup languages to create the web pages.
- Working in a Scrum team and being responsible for the frontend development within the team
- Actively participate in the overall product development lifecycle
- Aligning application design with product goals
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices
- Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular
- Preparing and producing releases of software components
- Delivering high availability and performance
- Collaborating with multiple departments to resolve system application and user issues
- Train help and support other team members
- Support continuous improvement investigating alternatives and technologies
- Peer code review follows company technology standards
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development
6. Product Manager
The Product Owner is responsible for the product vision and interpreting it into product features. This position also involves managing the product development process from the product side.
- Lead the product discovery process to determine what product/feature/improvements to build & define, plan & prioritize product/feature/improvements based on Reach, Impact, Confidence & Effort
- Lead the product delivery with high-level disciplines & working closely with a dedicated engineering team to create adaptive solutions for complex problems
- Leading go to market by working closely with other teams & having visibility of the measurable impact of any initiative by using metrics to resolve issues, uncover business trends & future development
- Continuously do market research, looking thoroughly at potential customers, competitors, newer technology, innovative business process & the next big thing
- Maintaining a great relationship with users & stakeholders of the product (internal & external)
- Developing and communicating Product Goals and Product Backlogs and ensuring them are transparent, visible, and understood
- T-shaped personality, a good understanding of technology, business, UI/UX, and data, with a strong understanding in one of those areas
- Data-driven, excellent analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in Agile Product Management
- Familiar with Agile manifesto & principles have experience in Scrum methodology is a plus point.
- Excellent teamwork skills to work with cross-function teams and lead the team toward the same vision and goal.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) is mandatory
- Analytical Thinking
- Leadership Skill
- Managerial Skill
- Self Driven
- Eager to Learn
- Agile Methodology
- Bahasa & English Verbal – Written Communication Skills
7. IT Security Analyst
- Responsible for security event monitoring, management, and response
- Ensure incident identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation, and monitoring
- Ensure that the IT systems are compliant with applicable regulations, group policies, codes and industry guidance, e.g. performing gap analyses between standards such as ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS
- Work with internal experts/external vendors to resolve technical issues.
- Responsible to participate in recommending improvements to vulnerability management processes
- Identify & analyze security incidents that occur, including information found, as well as provide recommendations for preventive measures
- Involved in evaluating, recommending, implementing, and solving problems related to security solutions and evaluating IT security of the new IT Infrastructure systems
- Proficient in preparation of reports, dashboards and documentation
- Minimum 3+ years experience as IT Security Analyst
- Good analytical skills, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills.
- Have good understanding about tools security technology (ex: Firewall, IPS, WAF, endpoint, DLP) and basic forensic
- Experience in SIEM and SOAR
- Certifications such as CEH, Cyber Security Analyst, CHFI would be an advantage
8. Corporate Tax Supervisor
- Tax Supervisor is responsible for supervising the tax reporting, tax planning, and compliance function.
- Manage & ensure fulfillment of company administrative requirements related to tax regulations
- Manage & proceed compilation of Tax file of DOKU Business Unit
- Assist in preparing necessary documents related to tax audits; tax filing; or tax appeal
- Disseminate new tax regulations to all related Business Units
- Help review and examine the company’s financial statements for yearly corporate SPT.
- Assist in business unit relations with Tax Regulatory Bodies.
- Manage and carry out other tasks related to the company’s tax administration
9. Solutions Architect
- Responsible for architecture initiatives from inception to completion
- Responsible for developing system and software architecture by translating high-level strategy
- Responsible for designing the technology stack based on the received requirements and division strategy and ensuring its quality, security, modifiability, and extensibility
- Responsible for designing deployment processes
- Has deep knowledge of the entire system and is responsible for determining how applications communicate between systems
- Provide resolution for problem-solving escalations & checking them regularly
- Interact with network infra, product managers, tech ops team, and TL in order to envision, model, and provide initial models and designs that can be built
- Act as a technical subject matter expert for business users
- Produce documentation to aid in the understanding of existing architecture solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, software engineering, computer science, or related field.
- 3 years of experience in Finance/Payment/Fintech
- 10+ years of experience System development which includes atleast 3+ years in Solutioning
- A track record of successful delivery working across multiple teams, on multiple products in a fast-paced, market-driven environment.
- Advanced knowledge of leading architecture solutions in the industry area (Financial Services/ Payment /Fintech)
- Previous project management experience is advantageous
- Solution and results-driven attitude with the ability to respond quickly to and manage change.
- Ability to simplify complex solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Good problem-solving, analytical, synthesis, system thinking, and solutioning skills.
- Strong communication (verbal and writen) and presentation skills.
- Has strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to quickly build relationships across all departments and levels internally and externally.
Note: Update setiap hari! Temukan loker Jakarta terbaru disini.
Jika Tertarik dan Memenuhi Kualifikasi dari Lowongan Kerja ini, Silahkan lakukan pendaftaran secara online.