Lowongan Kerja – PT Donggi-Senoro LNG (DSLNG) adalah perusahaan penghasil gas alam cair Indonesia. Proyek gas DSLNG merupakan salah satu kegiatan utama koridor Sulawesi dalam Master Plan Percepatan Pembangunan Ekonomi Indonesia (MP3EI). DSLNG memberi peluang bagi pengembangan beberapa cadangan gas alam berskala kecil yang belum dikembangkan. Ladang gas DSLNG terletak di Kabupaten Banggai, Provinsi Sulawesi Tengah, sekitar 20 kilometer sebelah tenggara kota Luwuk, yaitu kota utama di Kabupaten Banggai. Pabrik LNG ini berdiri di atas lahan seluas lebih dari 300 hektar, di pesisir pantai yang menghadap Selat Peleng, yang menawarkan jalur pelayaran di lautan yang dalam dari Surabaya dan Makassar ke Luwuk dan Manado.
Saat ini PT Donggi-Senoro LNG kembali membuka lowongan kerja terbaru pada bulan Februari 2024 untuk sejumlah posisi yang dibutuhkan. Bagi anda calon kandidat yang memenuhi kualifikasi, memiliki semangat dan dedikasi yang tinggi serta keinginan untuk berkembang meningkatkan keterampilan dan pengalamannya bersama PT Donggi-Senoro LNG. Berikut adalah posisi dan kualifikasi lowongan yang tersedia pada saat ini.
Lowongan Kerja PT Donggi-Senoro LNG
1. Administrative Assistant to Corporate Affairs Directorate
Job Description :
- Responsible for scheduling and arranging meetings within the Corporate Affairs Directorate, including booking the meeting venue, distributing agendas, note-taking, and issuing the minutes of meetings to ensure a seamless documentation process.
- Manage petty cash and cash advances for the Corporate Affairs Directorate and issue monthly utilization reports to maintain cash flow accuracy for submission to finance.
- Responsible for compiling and managing the schedule of the director, managers, and staff within the Corporate Affairs Directorate to ensure seamless activities and minimize disruptions.
- Managed correspondence in and out of the Corporate Affairs Directorate, including filling out documents to ensure a seamless documentation process.
- File and manage all administrative documents and information adequately and appropriately to maintain the confidentiality of the documents and information.
- Prepare passage requests according to the approved travel plan and issue business trip reports for the Corporate Affairs Directorate’s employees to create time efficiency.
- Diploma degree in any discipline, preferably with a secretarial major.
- Minimum (3) three years (Bachelor) or (5) five years (Diploma) of relevant working experience.
- English proficiency, both oral and written.
2. Governance and Shareholder Management Officer
Job Description :
- Prepare, coordinate, and execute DSLNG reports, such as financial budget, KPI, technical matters, performance, commercial, organization, and distribution analysis to shareholders both for regular and incidental reporting in coordination with relevant Director to provide shareholders accurate and timely reports.
- Responsible to arrange and coordinate any kind of meetings or event between shareholders and DSLNG, including to book the meeting venue, distribute agenda, note-taking, and issue the minutes of meeting to ensure seamless documentation process.
- Prepare and monitor all administration activities related to DSLNG Code of Conduct to ensure DSLNG Code of Conduct is well communicated to all employees.
- Continuously monitor the validity of all governance-related policies and procedures and update them if required to ensure its conformity with the prevailing laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of related working experience.
- Advanced knowledge on Indonesian Company Law and Foreign Investment Law
- Preferably exposure in joint venture company and dealing with BKPM
3. CSR Program Officer
Job Description :
- Execute and monitor day-to-day activities of the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs to maintain that all activities are conducted according to the detailed plans and eventually positively impact communities.
- Analyze the versatile condition on the field and decide on implementing partner organization’s further action by maintaining the relationship to secure beneficial support from them to support CSR activities and initiatives execution.
- Provide input and recommendations on leading trends and changes in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) to keep the manager updated on budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements.
- Monitor and manage the work of staff and local hires to ensure the programs are performed according to targeted quality and that resources are used effectively.
- Monitor the budget implementation in the respective working unit to ensure the budget is used effectively & efficiently and complies with a separate approved budget.
- Develop implementation strategy from grass root level to be escalated to the managerial level for overall company CSR mid-long-term strategy.
- Develop a report from CSR activity based on program implementation.
- Maintain good communication (convey the company’s message) and able to make a quick decision, when needed, to obtain community acceptance towards programs and the Company to ensure company operation.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, preferably in Community Development or Social Studies.
- Minimum (5) five years of hands-on experience in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), having experience in several functions related to community development.
- Deep knowledge of social/environmental issues and the NGO landscape.
- Familiarity with conflict resolution.
4. Electrical Technician
Job Description :
- Monitor and review cargo loading and discharge documents to ensure effective and efficient operation on shipping commercial activities.
- Safely execute in hazardous and explosive area installation, maintenance, shutdown maintenance and repair of electrical equipment and process control, including air and gas compressors and gas turbines used for power generation, 6.9KV/0.47KV emergency diesel generators,11KV, 6.9KV ,and 0.47KV distribution transformer, switch gear and MCC, 0.47KV power distribution panel, Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS), Battery Charger (BCH), battery, high and low voltage motor, high voltage water cooled and low Voltage Drive System (VDS), cathodic protection (impress and sacrificing current), navigation buoy, HVAC, heat tracing and fuel gas heaters, electrical submersible pumps motors (cryogenic LNG pump and deep well water pump) and apparatus used in the production, treatment, storage and distribution in agreement with DSLNG electrical maintenance policy & procedures to ensure production process is running well.
- As a work leader to lead and coordinate with other related discipline and section or department to execute job safely and effectively and to ensure hazards are identified and mitigation has been applied and covered in the PTW.
- Act as field electrical supervisor during his/her absence and perform all his/her basic function and accountabilities.
- Prepare and review the shutdown job pack and routine job in related with material needs, manpower usage and time frame and execution in coordination with supervisor and maintenance planer. Understand and implement safety policy and procedures in shutdown preparation.
- Diploma degree in electrical engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience involved in electrical maintenance in oil and gas or petrochemical industry.
5. Instrument Technician
Job Description :
- Safely execute the installation, maintenance, shutdown maintenance, and repair jobs of instrument equipment and process control equipment systems based on their knowledge, experiences, and complexity, including the air and gas compressors and gas turbines that are used for power generation, gas compression, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems, pump controls, hydro-mechanical systems, analytical equipment, computer control based equipment, process control system and related equipment and apparatus used in the LNG production, treatment, storage and distribution in agreement with DSLNG instrument maintenance policy & procedures to ensure production process is running well.
- Diagnose causes of instrument malfunction or failure of instrument equipment and perform preventive and corrective maintenance after negotiating the way to execute and often influence/insist the operation on how to operate the field equipment better to ensure and improve the reliability of the equipment.
- Conduct critical function testing of Safety Critical Equipment (SCE) following all procedures and applicable work instructions:
- Review the cause and effect of the SCE from the related docs and convince the operations & engineers on how to execute/proof test of the SCE, including the protective system.
- Provide risk identification and mitigation to be discussed with OPS and HSE to agree on the safest way to execute the job before creating Permit to Work (PTW) as found, and as left condition shall be stated along with any pass/fail test results applicable to the SCE task.
- Conduct routine inspections, including monitor checks and instrument equipment running monitoring and correctly record the data into the maintenance system to maintain updated and accurate equipment status and reliability data in the maintenance system, including raising the work order request to rectify any finding during the monitor check to fix the potential issue and keep convince the operations (OPS) dept. to approve the Work Request (WR).
- Manage the contractor’s techs and vendor engineers; utilize the contractor’s techs and vendor engineers to solve all issues arising during the plant operation and already referred to as per design intent.
- Conduct ex-inspection for ex-e field instrument equipment based on the Comp-Ex certification. The inspection guarantees that the explosion potential Junction Box (JB) and enclosures comply with the IEC-80079-17 and decides to replace the malfunctioning parts to ensure the enclosure’s integrity.
- Define the required material requisition. Pick tickets from stock, including the supplies, to ensure execution of maintenance works can be conducted to solve the issues.
- Update instrument equipment status, equipment availability, and reliability issues with other personnel and shift personnel to generate high-quality reports and accurate information.
- Immediate response to process upsets and emergencies, including firefighting, equipment isolation, de-pressuring, and evacuation, to provide caution in emergencies.
- Propose for management of change process implementation for modification and raise Management of Change (MoC) when materials or spare parts are not like-for-like or when modifications are required.
- Provide input for system design and operational process and convince to improve system design and operational process using given input continuously.
- On call for instrument-related issues.
- Diploma degree in Instrument Engineering.
- Minimum of (5) five years of experience involved in instrument maintenance of oil and gas or petrochemical industry.
- Qualification in fieldbus, BN3500, tank gauging system, and control valve.
- Certify/calibrate the tools against the International standard calibrator that complies with international standards (FCI-72, API 40xxx).
Permanent with (3) three months of probation
Note: Update setiap hari! Temukan loker Jakarta terbaru disini.
Jika Tertarik dan Memenuhi Kualifikasi dari Lowongan Kerja ini, Surat Lamaran harus dilengkapi dengan persyaratan administrasi yang telah ditentukan meliputi daftar riwayat hidup, pas photo terbaru, informasi perolehan gaji saat ini serta ekspektasi dan dikirimkan ke alamat email:
firstname.lastname@example.org dengan menuliskan “Nama Posisi” di subject email (tidak lebih dari 300kb)
- Proses apply rekrutmen ini dilakukan melalui email.
- Proses rekrutmen dilakukan tanpa biaya (GRATIS!!!).
- Harap hati-hati penipuan yang mengatasnamakan PT Donggi-Senoro LNG, dan Openkerja.
- Join Group Telegram untuk Update Loker Setiap Harinya di T.ME/OPENKERJA