Lowongan Kerja – PT Adaro Energy Indonesia Tbk adalah sebuah perusahaan pertambangan batu bara yang berkantor pusat di Jakarta. Sepanjang tahun 2020, perusahaan ini berhasil memproduksi batu bara sebanyak 54 juta ton. Adaro Energy bertanggung jawab atas 0,13% dari total emisi rumah kaca industri global dari tahun 1988 sampai dengan tahun 2015 dan karenanya menjadi salah satu kontributor utama perubahan iklim, yang secara substansial bermakna risiko terhadap kesehatan, mata pencaharian, keamanan pangan, persediaan air, keamanan dan pertumbuhan ekonomi.
Saat ini PT Adaro Energy Indonesia Tbk kembali membuka lowongan kerja terbaru pada bulan Mei 2023 untuk sejumlah posisi yang dibutuhkan. Bagi anda calon kandidat yang memenuhi kualifikasi, memiliki semangat dan dedikasi yang tinggi serta keinginan untuk berkembang meningkatkan keterampilan dan pengalamannya bersama PT Adaro Energy Indonesia Tbk. Berikut adalah posisi dan kualifikasi lowongan yang tersedia pada saat ini.
Lowongan Kerja PT Adaro Energy Indonesia Tbk
1. Account Payable Staff
Carry out the activity of receiving and paying bills in accordance with applicable regulations and standards in the company to ensure all financial related company obligations are met.
- Receive and check invoices received and ensure the completeness of supporting documents in accordance with applicable SOPs.
- Make a journal entry into the finance & accounting system for invoice bills that are complete and correct and record tax and compliance from vendors accurately and accurately to ensure compliance with company regulations.
- Make AP Aging reports regularly and accurately for the purpose of cash flow analysis
- Make payments for invoice bills on time.
- Monitor advance suppliers to ensure there are no long-standing outstanding suppliers
- Provide data needed for cost analysis to make available the information needed by the company
- Record accrue expenses in accordance with applicable SOPs, so that expenses are recorded in accordance with the period.
- Make intercompany reconciliations on a monthly basis to ensure the accounts receivable funds are reconciled.
- Record Construction in Progress (CIP) in accordance with supporting documents and reverse CIP into fixed assets in accordance with supporting documents to ensure assets are recorded completely and accurately
- Record monthly depreciation to get information about the decline in the usefulness of an asset in the company.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting with min of GPA 3.00
- Have at least 2 years of working experience as Account Payable Staff
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Good competencies in Account Payable Management and Tax Policy & Procedure
2. Shipping Administration Staff
- To prepare all documents and invoices that required for the sales process, so the activity can be run with Adaro standards.
- To follow up recent developments in the field of commercial law and to ensure that the procedures and standards prescribed by the company law.
- To coordinate with site level regarding the availability of coal to be delivered to the customers and to ensure delivery of the goods on schedule.
- To coordinate with external surveyors to do the survey for make sure the coal quality that deliver to the customer, and to ensure the delivery according to quality and quantity that stated in the sales contract.
- To coordinate with external agents in preparing the ship completeness of documentation in the process of shipping coal to customers.
- To coordinate with external banks in negotiating appropriate documentation completeness in coal shipments to the customer if the payment agreement in the contract using the method of payment letter of credit.
- To coordinate with site-level in terms of transportation and logistics of shipping coal to customers so that goods can be in accordance with the sales contract which has been agreed by both parties.
- To prepare and send invoices and shipping documentation completeness of coal to the buyer on time and according to contract.
- To coordinate with marketing team in and monitors the status of the sales contract to ensure that the sales process, delivery, invoicing, and payment can be completed properly in accordance with the agreed contract.
- Bachelor or Diploma Degree majoring Transportation Management, with min GPA 2.75
- Having minimum 1 year experience as shipping staff, more advantage from shipping company.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Good coordination skill with internal and external user.
- Good communication skill.
- Fluent in English is a must
3. HSE Compliance Officer
- Ensuring the implementation of government regulations is well implemented in the company’s operational activities, including: HSE management system, SMKP and mining operational safety as well as other standards (ISO, OHSAS, etc.).
- Carry out environmental operations in accordance with established procedures and applicable regulations.
- Ensuring the company complies with government regulations related to the environment.
- Ensure that the management of liquid waste & B3 is carried out in accordance with the regulations set by the government.
- Ensure the availability of data and reports related to HSE as material for corporate accountability to the government and stakeholders
- Bachelor Degree in Environmental Engineering
- Min 2 years experience in the same position
- Understand the implementation and audit of SMKP, SMK3
- Have competence in the field of reclamation, liquid waste management & B3
- Understanding Health & Safety in the coal operational process business
- Having POM will be a plus
- Willing to be placed in Lahat, South Sumatra
Note: Update setiap hari! Temukan loker Jakarta terbaru disini.
Jika Tertarik dan Memenuhi Kualifikasi dari Lowongan Kerja ini, Silahkan lakukan pendaftaran secara online.